Saturday, March 19, 2011

I fear .....

You have gone so deep inside me..that i have no strength to come any closer 2 u..
For i fear that i will confront the real u...

There is a mystery concealed deep down your eyes ..tht i no longer want to luk at u..
For i fear the loss of the solace my heart gets in its longing to reveal u...

Your words echo so deep dwn my heart..dat i wish never to hear u..
For,i fear the diming of those sounds..wch r safe in my heart as a part of u...

The divinity of feelings thru wch my soul cncts to u is so strong...dat i no more wnt u..
For i fear the loss of the sanctity of those feelings wn i see the tainted reflection of u ...

I live by faith so strong that u r for real..dat m scard to hold u..
For i fear the pain of knwing the truth..dat i wil eternaly wait 4 u...

Those moments in wch i hav knwn u ...were none i had known before....the truth of those feelings are safe in my heart and i ask for nothing more .....
for, i fear in the light of the harsh truth,the beauty of those moments will fade away....
i will hold them deep dwn the way they are...for they bring hope dat i will re-live those moments again one day

2 comments:

  1. This is a very deep and gut-level poem. There certainly is fear in confronting the real person, but there also is relief in confronting the real person. It is good to have a strong faith. Keep the hope.

    (Good to meet you at Poets United! Hope to see you again and again.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mary .

    poets united is a great platform to showcase your work and get feedback and applauds, happy to be a part of it :)

    ReplyDelete

your appreciations and feedback means a lot.... do let me know if you like it and even if you don't :)